Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SparkPeople Quiz: Are You Obsessed with Exercise?

I recently took this quiz SparkPeople Quiz: Are You Obsessed with Exercise?

I was a little bit disappointed with the result because I ended up doing exactly how I thought I would. The end result told me that I have a 'healthy obsession' with exercise, which I already figured since I exercise almost everyday and sometimes more than once per day (always depending on what I classify as exercise).

Have you ever taken a quiz (in a magazine, online, in a book) only to find out that you already knew how you'd end up? It's a bit crazy, isn't it? In the quizes you've taken have you ever been frustrated by the leading answers they give as options to choose from?

I find it so annoying that in every quiz I've ever taken in this type of format leads you to the 'correct' answer. I sometimes find that I am not completely (at least don't feel as though I am) honest with the answers.

In any case, I have yet to amaze myself with some sort of revelation into my psyche or personality. However, the quiz is fun and only takes a couple of minutes. Give it a try. Maybe you'll surprise yourself. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I took the quiz; I, too, have a healthy obsession with exercise. I see what you mean about some of the options they give for answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I am not the only one who finds the answers to some questions very leading.

    ReplyDelete