Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ever have those days when you know you want to write something, but just can't get your head around what it is you want to say?

I am having one of those days. I have many things I want to write about, but just can't decide on one, so I'll just give a little update on where I am right now.

Today, I am so. very. tired. I didn't think I'd be at this point so early in the school year, but I am. This level of tired doesn't usually hit until mid-December or January when my ice-hockey season is in full stride.

However, I started my hockey season nearly two months early (using the excuse I needed to break-in the new skates I'd received 5 months earlier.) So, I find that I have been pushing myself harder this last while than in years past (due to running, working-out, work, being a mom and all-those-other-last-minute obligations). I guess it's only to be expected. Ah, well. *sighs*

I am quite sure I will adjust. Now, if I can only convince myself to go to bed before 11 pm, I would be miles ahead of where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment