Tuesday, October 25, 2011

We are the Champions...

Go Blue! (sound We Are the Champions by Queen)

At the beginning of Septemeber I joined a fall ice hockey league for a few reasons.

  1. A friend of mine joined (always nice)
  2. I wanted to get ready for the upcoming regular hockey season and 
  3. I wanted to have some fun.

I was a member of the Blue team. They were a great group of women. Very personable and friendly (my friend ended up on a different team.) They were also very supporative.

I had a lot of fun and we ended up winning the league Championship. We played well together and ended the season undefeated. Awesome!

I drafted this post back in October 2011, but never posted it. My regular hockey season is not going quite as well as my preseason did. I am still having fun and enjoy my time on the ice, however, it's amazing what a winning team does for a mood booster.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Team Blue!

    And here's to a great regular season. :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete